Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New Posting

Next year I am going to Miri. Due to lacking of English pastor, SCAC has to send me there to minister an English Church. Back again to English church after two years. If you ask me how do I feel, I can answer you honestly I feel this is a right timing for myself, my family and also to the church.

I came back to Sibu six years ago. I feel very comfortable to stay at home. It is because I can enjoy my mum's nice foods, familiar environment, friends and relatives. I don't need to worry much about my meal, laundries, paying bills etc. My mum and many people will take care of all these for me.

I am leaving for Miri on 27th of Dec. This is my new journey. I hope you will pray for me and my ministry there. May His will be done.....

3 comments:

  1. 无论你到哪里都好。你是那个教了我“ 生命” 的那一课的重要环节。生活其实是很简单的。。。反而真正难的是生命。。。哈哈。。。跟姓陆的一起搬家。。。我真的没想到。。。。。27号就过去了。。。好快下咯。。。看来,我们很难再相见了。。。各忙各的了。。。

    身为一个牧者和基督徒,做任何一件事的成功及果效是其次的。真正难的是生命的功课。 加油 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rev Lisa,
    I am patricia. It was nice reading your blog! Sad tat u are leaving sibu already! and so soon! hope to visit u in Miri one day when i go back!
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat,

    Welcome to Miri.... Contact me when you come to Miri.... You can stay with me.... My handphone number is 0168603757....

    ReplyDelete