Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Car

GMC is my third church posting. When I look back my posting journey, I thank God for His provision and protection. What He has done for me is beyond what I expected and what I thought.

Before I came to GMC, I was a bit worry of my transport here. Honestly speaking, all this while wherever church I went to they always provide me a private car to drive and I have never driven church van to go to shopping to buy thing. I can't imagine I myself has to drive a van around to do my shopping.

Anyway, I pray to God for it and I am willing to submit to the Lord also for it. God always knows what we need. LCEC decided to buy a new private car for the pastor before I came to this church.

I was very happy to hear this news. However, God did test my faith in Him. Waiting for the car coming is a journey of faith. Because at the beginning I felt that how come they didn't do anything, they didn't go to order or choose the car and I even started to question whether they will get the car on time for me.

I can say that God's timing is always right and just. I got the car in very perfect timing. I thank God for it!!

It reminds me that in Hebrews 13:8: "Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever." Praise the Lord!! If it is Him sends me here, then He will prepare all I need.....

No comments:

Post a Comment